• Use purchased graphics to sublicense, sell, rent, transfer, distribute or redistribute or offer as a giveaway.
• Resell these graphics directly (or provide them for free), or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form. They need to be flattened into the background or object in your digital item.
• Resale or Sub-Licensing the clip art or any modification of it in a way that is directly competitive with the original clip art is strictly prohibited.
• Upload our source files to other servers and distribute / redistribute them as your own either in part or whole.
• Imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork, even if you have made changes.
• Claim copyright or trademark designs containing the resources.
• You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end product incorporating the Item – not even logos. If you use the Item to create a logo for yourself or a client, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too, even in another logo.
• You may not use Item(s) containing models and/or property in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
Embedding the graphics in a PDF document is allowed, provided that the extraction of the graphics is prohibited. The PDF must be configured to be non-editable and secured, to prevent the alteration of any graphic, by any party other than you.
All Intellectual Property Rights over and in respect of the graphics are owned by Eden Gonzalez. The License does not acquire any rights of ownership in the graphics/clipart.
Print on Demand (POD)
Graphics can be used on POD sites (e.g. Amazon Merch, Zazzle, Society 6, etc.) as long as it has been combined with other elements to create a significantly new design as a flattened end product. Craft/Cut files are not allowed to be used on or uploaded to any POD sites.
Patterns are allowed to be printed as-is directly onto physical products. However, patterns used to create digital end products must be used with other design elements to create a distinctive new design, whereby the original pattern cannot be extracted or separated by the customer.
If you breach any of the terms of the Agreement, the license can be terminated, in addition to Eden Gonzalez’s other rights at law and/or equity. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it. Eden Gonzalez shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your account is terminated by reason of a breach. Termination under this clause shall not affect any other rights or remedies Licensor may have.
If you have any question just send me a message and I can help you out immediately.
ENJOY YOUR CREATIONS!
All rights reserved © EDEN GONZALEZ